Friday, December 9, 2016

Mea Culpa

My apologies to those expecting to see my latest Movies with Meaning post on the Blog Page of The Good Radio Network. Regrettably, the network's web site was senselessly hacked, preventing new entries from being posted and, even more disturbingly, wiping out all of the existing posts. Events like this just make one wonder what's to be gained from such pointless acts.

In any event, network creator Frankie Picasso assures me that a new web site is being constructed, and new Movies with Meaning entries will resume once it's available. As for the archived entries, I'm afraid they're probably gone for good, but, if there's anything in particular that anyone would like information about, please feel free to contact me at info@brentmarchant.com, and I'll see what I can do.

The good news is that the network's archived podcasts, including Frankie's own Mission Unstoppable and Frankiesense & More radio shows, are unaffected by this unfortunate attack, since they're hosted on a separate site. This includes the latest Frankiesense & More podcast with this month's Movies with Meaning segment, which originally aired on Thursday December 8 and is now available for on-demand listening by clicking here.

Once again, my apologies for this inconvenience, but I look forward to the web site's return, bigger and better than ever!




No comments:

Post a Comment