Friday, May 13, 2016

'Get the Picture' named an award winner!

I'm thrilled to announce that the updated edition of Get the Picture?!: Conscious Creation Goes to the Movies, my anthology of metaphysically focused movie reviews, has captured Best New Age Nonfiction honors in this year's National Indie Excellence Awards competition! The awards recognize outstanding achievements in self-published and independently published books, and I'm extremely pleased to have been include in this select grouping.

To see a complete list of winners, click here, and to learn more about the book, click here or visit the book's Facebook page.

My thanks to everyone who helped me achieve this accomplishment, especially cover designer Paul L. Clark of Inspirtainment, whose eye-popping creation (included on the winners' list) no doubt helped capture the judges' attention. And my heartfelt thanks to all my of faithful readers who have zealously supported me over the years -- I truly appreciate it.





No comments:

Post a Comment